Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary Tiffany

Today makes 13 years. 13 years ago we said I DO, and we also said till death do us part. This was by far my most favorite day of the year, because it was always the day I could say thanks. Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for making me a better person. Thanks for taking this one life that we get here on this earth and saying you want me to be in it with you. It always meant alot, and forever will always be the greatest gift I have ever been given. This will always be, now and forever the most important day in my life. This was the day that changed me and my life for the better. This was the day Tiffany said I DO. I miss you Tiff. Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Stephen, What a sweet message to share with all of us who loved Tiffany! I know how special your anniversary was to her. I know she was looking down on you that day and smiling at your wonderful memories of those days!Take Care!Love, Carrie

    ReplyDelete