Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Strength

When will I stop looking for her? It has been 3 and a half months and I still find myself looking for her. I still can't believe this has happened, and I still have no idea how my life is suppose to matter without her. I miss her so much it literally hurts to the point of pain. I get through each day by not dealing with the fact that she is gone, and by only trying extremely hard to think of something else. I can't hardly say her name without being choked up. Her clothes and everything is still in the exact same location as the day she passed. Sometimes I think the pain is getting worse instead of better. I don't want to get over her being gone, but it would be nice to not be so scarred. I just wish I could talk to her at least one more time. I know that is not going to happen, but I miss her so much. I miss you Tiffany. I wish I was stronger, but I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment