Sunday, June 7, 2009

August 26,2007

Bear with me during this BLOG as this is my first. My wife has Cancer. Those words can mean alot of different things, but it never means anything good. For now I just try and come to grips with what is the most devasting thing I could ever imagine being a part of. I have seen her go through things so far that I never thought I would ever pay witness to or would never wish on anyone, and she does it with her chin up. I am sooo proud of her. The support from everyone is where she gets her strength and positive attitude and can only say that I hope that it continues. Thanks to the TUCSON for the meals. I can't imagine her having to eat my cooking all the time. To Straub and all of their support as well as Sentara Leigh and the numerous family and friends. It is this support that will help her through this fight. I will write again soon when I can figure out what to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment