Sunday, June 7, 2009

September 2,2007

Over the last couple of weeks I have witnessed as many different emotions as you can imagine. One thing is for certain. There is no way to hide the concern, or the confusion. So many uncertainties to deal with. Tiffany continues to impress me daily. The last couple of days have been the best. After she fell down the stairs it was almost like she realized right then she could easily be a victim if she allowed, and has decided that is not an option for her. Watching her get back to her normal "grab each day by the balls" attitude makes my day, and leaves me with no doubt that she will do well in the upcoming months. Lastly, what needs to be said is with regards to the overwhelming support she has recieved. Susan out in Hawaii, has spearheaded this whole Team Tiff thing and should really give herself a pat on the back. I think having your own personal tragedy tends to do alot of things like, turn to religion, or question how you have lived your life, but because of the support she has recieved it has helped Tiffany realize more than ever that so many people Love her and are standing right beside her through all of this. One more thing. Alot of people ask how I am doing, and want to know if I am ok, or if there is anything they can do for me etc.. I just want to say that I am fine. Just like I told Tiff when she was diagnosed. If this had to come, it could not have come at a better time as far as she and I are concerned. We were absolutely perfect before the cancer and we will be even better after she beats it. Our marriage and our committment to each other is unwaiverable and I could not be more proud of her. She is the best person I know! I am totally in Love with my wife! Thanks and I will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment