Monday, June 22, 2009

Dearest Tiffany

I could say how I am doing, or maybe even try and explain how I feel, but the truth is I can't. I can't seem to put words on anything anymore Tiff. Everything falls short of the mark, you are still all that matters. YOU are on my mind every second of every day. The phone calls and letters have stopped coming, so it's just me and baby. I sometimes watch her looking for you and I must say it breaks my heart. It's nice to see that she has not forgotten you. You did well in picking her out She has a GREAT heart and is a joy. As I promised I will keep her forever. All 6 and half pounds of her.
Why am I writing to you. Well Tiff it is pretty simple. I got up again this morning and was not able to say I Love you to my Wife. I wanted to tell my wife today that I Love her and I Miss her. Remember how we use to say "I LOVE YOU" every morning? I remember how all I had to do was make eye contact and you would immediately move in for the hug. I miss the way we hugged each other. I miss the passionate kisses, and most of all Tiff I miss you. Good Morning Tiff "I LOVE YOU".
Stephen

1 comment:

  1. I think of tiffany every day, and will never forget her. hope you are doing well stephen

    ReplyDelete