Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 9,2008

I never heard my wife say anything bad about anyone. She is just not made that way. It took me back a bit for the longest time, but I soon figured out that my wife found the good in everyone and just wanted to be a better person in general. If she were in the military I would say she "Leads by Example". There are alot of things I have yet to figure out about my wife's breast cancer, and where we go from here....but I know one thing for sure. I would do it all over again. Tiffany is the one decision I got right in this life, and wether she lives or dies from Breast Cancer she will always be the best thing that is ever going to happen to me... ever. The irony in all of this is that she has taught me more about living than anyone or anything else and yet here she is fighting for her life. She is doing it with her chin up, trying to smile, and worrying about me... I don't know the process from here on out, but I know I am not ready! I just want my wife to not die from Cancer. I Love my Wife! I Truly Love my Wife.
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment